About Me

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
Hi, I'm Dan. I am 25 years old and reside in Western Washington. I graduated from White River High School and Seattle University, and now work as an accountant. I have been married for 2 years now to my beautiful wife Serina, and we are the proud parents of our dog Martini. The things that I enjoy the most are spending time with family and friends, sports and fitness, reading, and movies.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Training kicks into high gear


Well it's now March of 2008 and my training is getting more intense. I am getting really excited for this ride and the cause that it is helping. I just got my bike that will carry me on the long journey. I picked it up last Sunday and took it out for a 35 mile ride. Just a fraction of what I'll be doing in July, but I know I'll get through it, no problem. The support and encouragement of all of my friends, family, and coworkers is priceless motivation. Thank you all for your support. Now that the preparation in increasing I'll be sure to keep you updated on the latest.


No comments: