About Me

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
Hi, I'm Dan. I am 25 years old and reside in Western Washington. I graduated from White River High School and Seattle University, and now work as an accountant. I have been married for 2 years now to my beautiful wife Serina, and we are the proud parents of our dog Martini. The things that I enjoy the most are spending time with family and friends, sports and fitness, reading, and movies.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Recent Rides

I've been on the new bike for a couple of months now, and have put it some good mileage. I've tracked some of my rides on Google Maps, so everyone can take a look at them. I don't have all of them, but I'm still working on it. They're a work in progress. I'll post them here, and to see a larger version just click on the link above the map. The weekend of May 17th and 18th I have my first organized training rides scheduled. The 17th is a 100 mile ride throughout the Yakima valley, and the 18th is a 35 mile canyon ride in Yakima. I'm really excited, especially for the weather, which should be better than it has been over here.

Ride Maps:

March 18, 2008 Century Ride

View Larger Map



April 27, 2008

View Larger Map


Easter Weekend, Yakima Ride

View Larger Map

No comments: