About Me

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
Hi, I'm Dan. I am 25 years old and reside in Western Washington. I graduated from White River High School and Seattle University, and now work as an accountant. I have been married for 2 years now to my beautiful wife Serina, and we are the proud parents of our dog Martini. The things that I enjoy the most are spending time with family and friends, sports and fitness, reading, and movies.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

White River 5K

On June 21st Serina and I ran the White River 5K. It was a day of training off the bike. We both did really well. It was Serina's first ever race, and she finished in 27:45, taking third in her women's division 25-29, 92nd overall. I finished in 22:15, taking third in the men's 25-29 division, 48th overall. And I even won a water bottle. Good times.



View Larger Map

No comments: